Saturday, August 18, 2012

Faction Carnival!

It is that time of the year again, Faction Carnival time! I made Grace and Daz an "I am the Lord of Ord" Tshirt. Milly choose not to wear one! Wonder why?? No ribbons this year. Milly has just survived four days of a gastro bug going around town. This was her first day back at school for the week.

Here is Grace giving the zig zag throwing relay a go. We are in the faction Ord, blue. We won the carnival by one point which was fantastic but just a little bit suspicious as the red faction has dominated winning for the last eight years.... But everyone cheered when the winner was announced, we were all happy the red faction was second for a change. Its been a big two weeks, Daz away on school camp, Milly sick, Daz away in Perth for four days, Faction Carnival.... am looking foward to a nice boring school week this week.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see Ord have a win for once. I was in Ord a long long time ago and I had heard there had been a bit of a drought! Well done girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts, it’s in fact informative and helpful piece of details.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!Terrific blog and fantastic design and style.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete