Sunday, November 27, 2011

Grace's Merit Certificate!

Gracie got a Merit Certificate at assembly on Friday. We organized this term for her to be tutored twice a week which she loves attending. She is an average student but just needs a boost in her confidence. Her certificate was awarded for "all the extra work you do to improve your reading, writing and spelling skills. You are a very responsible and reliable student Grace. Fantastic effort! Well done. PS. We love your artwork too!!" Go Gracie!!!

5 comments:

  1. Well Done Grace! All that hard work as paid off!! Enjoy the holidays that are just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    Kris
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete